I've been doing a lot better lately, not so homesick but I still haven't got any letters from my friends. Elder Marcum is a pretty big goof but I love him and we get along great. There are 10 missionaries in my district. There are four going to the Nashville Tennessee Mission and four of us going to the Jackson Mississippi Mission and the other 2 are going to Las Vegas Nevada Mission. I love my district and we get along great. All of us are just amazed at how much we have learned. It's amazing how much they have taught us in such a few short days.
There's still a lot to learn and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I think I might have done more work in my first 2 days here than I did in a week back home. At first my days seemed like weeks but now they're going much quicker. I've only been out 7 days and still have 13 more to go. I should be leaving around February 20th.
I would like to bare my testimony. I know my Savior is Jesus Christ and that He died for us and suffered for all of our sins. I know that He loves us all so much. And I love Him. He knows what we are all going through. He knows us even better than we know ourselves. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Love Elder Kerr

The District
No comments:
Post a Comment