Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 20th "My FIRST day in Mississippi"

     Our flight from Texas to Mississippi was only an hour long, in fact, we arrived 10 minutes early.  The plane was very small only 3 seats per row and  maybe 22 rows but I'm here.  And it's my FIRST day!  I was really nervous thinking, HOLY CRAP,  I'm actually here, I can't believe it!  We got something to eat, then we were told the rules and such, then they sent me out to do some missionary work.  We met two people a girl named Ann and a guy named David.  I gave out my very FIRST  Book of Mormon and set up an appointment with David.  So a decent first day.  Spent some time getting to know some of the other missionaries and the Mission President.  I haven't met my trainer yet but I will later today.  I miss you, I love you!

                                                                      Your Son,

                                                                        Shawn
        
    Elders Whitehead, Nelson, Kerr and Marcum
             President and Sister Tucker and Sisters Aebischer and Mapu              
                                     
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment