Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 14, 2012 Happy Valentine's Day

Dear family,
     Happy Valentine's Day!  Today I'm headed to the Provo Temple with my district.  This is my 2nd visit since I've been in the MTC.  Today we're having a General Authority speak to us for our Tuesday Devotional.  The Tuesday before I entered the MTC Elder Holland spoke, and Elder Nelson spoke at the MTC's 50th anniversary, and I think Elder Bednar spoke during Christmas so we're hoping that one of the Apostle's is speaking today.
     So I've decided I want to learn to play the Bag Pipes when I return.  I know it's a long shot and I may change my mind during the next 2 years but right now I think it would be awesome!  I LOVE singing the hymns with all of the missionaries here!!  It's AMAZING!
     I'm currently getting my suit dry cleaned for the field and I got my hair cut.  I've gained a little weight because they feed us so much (ha ha) but I'm cutting back on that stuff.  Thanks so much for all of the packages! And for all of the love and support you guys are giving me.  My testimony is growing stronger and stronger. I only wish I had prepared myself better for the MTC and my mission overall but I'm working hard and I plan on working my hardest my last week here.

                                                            Love your son
                                                            Elder Kerr

P.S.  I'll be calling home on my layover so try to get it off please:)
                           MTC Companions Elder Kerr and Elder Marcum
                                                            Provo Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment