Monday, February 13, 2012

February 10, 2012

Dear family,
     So I got my flight plans yesterday.  I'll be heading out early on February 20th.  I have about a 3 hour layover in Dallas, Texas (crazy that I'll be so close to Aaron) and then onto Jackson, Mississippi arriving there around 2 p.m.
     I'm loving it here.  It's still a lot of hard work and I'm still a little uncomfortable teaching investigators but overall I'm loving it!  Everyone is so freakin awesome!  If only the world were this nice it would be such a better place!  I'm down to my last 10 days now it's going faster and faster.
     I got that tooth taken care of but the filling already fell out so I'll have to go back in to get that fixed again before I leave.  Then I'll just have to be very careful when I eat.  Thanks for all the packages.
     I love you and miss you so much but I love it!

                                                                        Elder Kerr

                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment