Dear Mother
So things are going good here. Elder Henrie is kinda trunky, he has his moments! But we're still do'n the work. He sometimes makes me trunky hahaha! It's coming up quick! I'm trying not to think too much about it hahaha! Anyways, sorry this won't be too detailed of an email this week.
We did have the 2 baptisms on Saturday and the sister missionaries also had a baptism! So that was way tight! We had 3 men baptized on Saturday! It was an awesome event! It went so well. The Bishop said that they are an answer to their prayers! When the Bishop was first called he said we really need Priesthood in the ward and so they prayed for it and now they have 3 new men! It's awesome! I got to confirm Daniel and Howard on Sunday as members which was a really cool experience! I loved it! We also did a lot of service this week!
Oh, and a pretty cool story! There is a member here that is only going to be here for a little bit because of school but he played for BYU football! His name is Colby Clawson! And he played with Max Hall and Austin Collie and Dennis Pita and all of them! He was linebacker #41 and he was the guy injured by Sam Bradford in the game BYU played against Oklahoma. the one year, and beat them! Yeah he is in the Ward that I'm in now! He is the Gospel Principles teacher! Its freakin awesome! I almost want to get his autograph! hahahaha But anyways it was a good week! Those 2 baptisms are solid! Anyways, that's all for now.
I love you all and thanks for following!
Love
Elder Kerr
Elder Kerr
No comments:
Post a Comment