Today is a wonderful day in Mississippi, weather wise. It's sunny with a real cool breeze. People here don't like the cold but we do. I'll probably look forward to getting back to Utah weather because I love the cooler weather. I do not like it hot at all.
Nothing has really happened with Barbara Young. We've only been able to teach her one other time as I went on exchanges with the zone leaders and she isnt doing so well. She hurt her leg and has been in a lot of pain. She still wants us to come though so that is something good.
I really enjoyed exchanges with the zone leaders. I went with an Elder McMullin. He's from Canada and loves playing Rugby which he's got me interested in too. We went around in Oakgrove and was able to teach a guy named Danny. He seems very accepting so I hope all goes well with him and the zone leaders.
We have a new investigator named Ashley Thomas, she's Buddhist. We taught her the first 2 lessons and she came with us to church. She said that was one of the best experiences at church she has ever had. I'm just thinking, oh yeah, the Church is true that's why you enjoyed it so much but I'm trying not to get too excited. She loves us. She's actually one of the Dietician's at the Hospital. Her dog loves me too, he's cute. We are taking a very gentle approach with her. I hope the Spirit will touch her and she will be open to it.
I had my first and last interview with our Mission President. President Tucker is a way cool guy. It seems weird that we'll be getting a new president in May. I'm loving this work and my testimony is growing so much out here. I know this church is true and I know Jesus is the Christ, our Savior , Redeemer and greatest example. I know He lives.
Love your son
No comments:
Post a Comment