Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our investigator has a lake in her backyard. . . .we went fishing.

     Our investigator, Barbara Young,  is way awesome.  She is almost 70 years old and still has a full time job and takes care of her house and a very awesome backyard by herself.  She's a very hard worker.  She has a bunch of different plants in her backyard and a pretty decent sized lake.  We are always trying to help her so she asked us to go fishing to get rid of some of her fish.  So. . . . we went fishing, didn't catch anything but almost.  So I got to go fishing out here and it was awesome!
    Oh, I just remembered and forgot to tell you but when I first got out here I saw a picture with two missionaries and Karl Malone.  So I think Karl is an investigator in our mission.  Very Awesome!!!!  I also found a mini me out here.  There's this kid named, Riley Ridley, and he looks alot like I did when I was younger.  Everybody thinks he looks like me and so do I, it's pretty funny.
     I received my Easter Basket and poster and I loved it so much.  I really like that picture too, I feel like a stud in that picture hahaha. . . .no just kidding.  My Easter was awesome!  We did an intense Easter hunt and I loved this Easter because of my love for my Savior, Jesus Christ and His ulitmate gift, the Atonement.  I'm so grateful for this gift, I have felt the power of the Atonement and have a strong testimony of it.
     I heard you guys all talked on Easter.  I'm sure you did a fantastic job.  I wish I could have heard.  I've learned tons and have only been out 2 months, holy crap, that went fast.  The new City Creek Center mall sounds like a place I will definitely have to check out when I get back.  Anyplace that has a Disneyland atmosphere is going to be a cool place.
   I'm glad to hear Megan was so excited about "The Hunger Games" that makes me all the more excited to see it when I get back.  Everybody talks about it here all the time and I heard the 2nd movie won't be out until next November so it might still be in theaters when I get back.
    Thanks for the package and my coming birthday present.  I'm way excited for the compact Bible.  I'm loving my mission, I'm so glad I chose to come.  I love teaching people.
                                                                  Your loving son,
                                                                     Elder Kerr 

P.S.  I don't know if I'll be on the coast during hurricane season but I really want to see the coast.  I think it will be way cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment