Dear Mother
I can't believe that Megan is going to graduate so soon! It really doesn't seem like I have been graduated for 3 years already!!! Holy Crap!!!! hahahahaha And Jared, when I get home will almost be old enough to start driving that's crazy!!! And now I am 16 months out! It is going by way fast I can't believe it really!!! It's exciting!!
So on to my week
This week isn't going to be a very detailed week because we ran out of planners so I didn't have something to go off of for details. I now have a planner for this coming week.
We had a zone P-day this week and had a blast I loved it!! We played all types of games with everyone!!!! It was great! We tried seeing a lot of different members this week as well. We did service for Jimmy Phillips. We helped him sheet rock and got a lot done!! We tried to go see the Reynolds family. They live on a giant farm with like 400 acres!! We did a lot of hometeaching with Brother Doran and we saw Beth Harper! I love that lady so much I plan to keep in contact with her when I leave this area!
We also had a crazy Sunday this week. It's a very long story but basically there was a really strong member of the church a while back that was one of the first Bishops of this ward. He was such a hard working Bishop getting the attendance up to like 200 a week. Anyways he lost his hearing and I guess he read some stuff and fell away from the church. Nobody knows exactly why but he did. Recently he got cancer and is dying and so he's been on everyone's mind. He is a very well respected man in Atlanta. Anyway, he came to church this last Sunday. Everyone was shocked and a lot of people were worried as to what he was going to say. It was fast Sunday. He had a lot to say and he said a lot of good stuff as well. To work better as a ward and to help the Bishop. It was an epic week! Sorry for not that many details this week but I love you and I hope all is well.
love your son
love your son
Elder Kerr
No comments:
Post a Comment