Dear family,
That is exciting that Megan has graduated! Thats very awesome and SLCC is where I"m going to go first also. Anyways, I am very happy for her. And yeah Happy Fathers Day to Dad this Sunday. I love you so much. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. We had Zone Conference this week so our P-Day was later in the week!!!
So onto my week.
Monday the 3rd
We hung out with the New Boston Elders today and we went up to Texarkana and had Golden Corral! It was so delicious! I haven't been to one of those since I was home! So it was way cool!! We went around to other places in Texarkana then we headed back down to Atlanta and hung out for a bit then they went home. We got picked up by the Bishop to go out to eat at Uncle Juans a Mexican resturant that I really love!! And that was our P-Day.
Tuesday the 4th
Today we got our apartmemt checked by the Senior Couple in Shreveport, the Simpsons!! Then we planned on going on exchanges with the ZLs up in Texarkana. I was going with Elder Milligan up in Texar and Elder Ison was coming down to Atlanta with Elder Hopman. We rode up to Texar with the Simpsons and checked the other apartments with them. We actually played a prank on some of the sisters up there in Texar. We knocked on their door and acted like we were the apartment inspectors! hahaha they thought we were serious. We then continued over to the ZLs and then went with them to a chinese buffet. I loved it! Then we went on exchanges and were off to do some work. We were invited to a birthday party and had a good time for a little bit over there hahaha. We then continued over to teach an investigator of theirs and we had a pretty good lesson. Very enjoyable! But she is going through a lot of troubles in her life right now and I'm just like I know this gospel can bless your life. It was an overall good lesson. After that we headed back and got ready for bed.
Wednesday the 5th
We headed back down to Atlanta for DDM and to change back. We had a good DDM the ZLs taught it today! After Lunch we went and did some service for Carolyn one of Jeff Brown's friends. Cleaned up her yard then they took us to Pizza Hut for their buffet! It was a good day of service.
Thursday the 6th
Today we went to see Colleen in the Nursing home and then to see Beth Harper. We had a great time talking with her and seeing how she was doing on reading The Book of Mormon! I really hope that some day she will be baptized! Anyways after that we went and saw The Sheild's family and talked with them a bit. They are a very nice family. We had dinner with the Fincher's and we got to help make dinner which was a lot of fun. We made Shepherds Pie which was something I learned to make by Elder Crocket one of my old companions! It was good too. After that we headed home and called it a night!
Friday the 7th
We helped the Bishop today to set up for his family reuinon. Then he took us out to lunch at a Chinese Buffet! This was our 3rd Buffet this week!!! hahaha it was way good though. Later that day we were invited to go to his Family Reunion and had a great time! I loved it!
Saturady the 8th
The 2nd day of the Reuinon and we went to that, this one was down in Vivian and that was a lot of fun. I got little heat exhausted and maybe a little dehydrated so I had to rest for a bit. Then we tried to see a few more people and called it a night! We got a lot of referals today as well.
Sunday the 9th
Wasn't as epic of a Sunday today but it was still good! We went over to the Neilson's and had New Boston come down. We then headed down to Shreveport to get ready for the next day which is Zone Conference. And that was our week.
love you all and the Church is true!
No comments:
Post a Comment