Last week I had my 2nd Zone Conference, my last with President Tucker, and he gave us a new tool for missionary work. It's a new approach when introducing ourselves to people. Instead of explaining that we are missionaries and have a message to share with them. We say instead, "We are representatives of the Lord Jesus Christ and He has sent us here to leave his peace and blessing in your home. May we leave that blessing?" After President Tucker gave us this new approach I felt the Spirit very strongly so I'm way excited to use it!
I think I told you that Meridan has a Naval Air Base (Naval Air Base Meridian) well we have a member who is training there who invited us to dinner. He took us on a tour of all the planes and he let us fly the official simulators of the base. It was so cool! We got to be in the actual cockpit part of the simulator! It was SO AWESOME!
I'm really starting to like different foods out here. We had shrimp for dinner at a members house last week and I tried it and decided I liked it. It was pretty dang delicious. I meant to tell you, a few weeks ago we were invited to the Matheson's home for an amazing dinner. It was roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy, w/vegetables. It was one of our usual Sunday dinners when I was home. It was so delicious and reminded me so much of home.
This genealogy that you found is pretty exciting, Mom. The Kerr's dating back to 1000 AD and the relatives in Croatia!
Well, of course, I accidentally deleted all of my pictures again like I did on our family trip to Moab. But I remembered most of what I had taken pictures of and was able to retake alot of them but I better have you send me my USB cord so I can start saving them on a flashdrive. Well I'll end for now, I love you and miss you all!
Your son,
Elder Kerr
![]() |
| May Zone Conference in Hattiesburg |
![]() |
| May Zone Conference luncheon |


No comments:
Post a Comment