Dear Parents,
So this week was kinda crazy. We've spent most of the week packing and moving. We had to move everything and we only had a small Honda Ridgeline truck to do it with. Our new apartment is smaller but much better. It actually has air conditioning and is by some lakes called Bonita Lakes. They are man made but really nice. The lakes have a track that my companion and I are running around. I'm excited about that!
The only bad thing about it is that it's pretty far out there and it kinda uses up all of our miles like crazy. But overall it's really nice and cozy.
I should be sending the memory card off today. There are plenty of pictures with my companion because we had a lot of fun with the package you sent me. We loved it! And yes we did wear our ties on St. Patrick's Day.
I have learned a lot and totally understand this gospel way better than I did before and it makes so much sense. It's amazing! Especially what we learned Sunday in Priesthood. We were discussing the Priesthood and how amazing it is to have. Did you know that only about .025 percent of the world holds the Priesthood? I'm so grateful to be a part of this percentage. I love this Gospel so much and I'm trying to do better everyday.
Those 3 investigators you asked about seem to really love the Gospel and want to be baptized but one thing that's not so good out here is that people seem lazy when it comes to times and appointments.
I got my first door slammed in my face.
I am loving it out here. General Conference will be my 2 month mark, already. That's insane! I'm sure this mission is going to go by like crazy.
Everyone here is talking about the Hunger Games. Are you guys going to see the movie? My companion read the books and he's freaking out because he won't be able to see it. That is something I really miss, movies.
We are planning to have a really good week this week so hopefully that works out.
Love ya and miss ya.
Your Son
No comments:
Post a Comment