Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We should be having a baptism this coming Thursday!

     This week was a fantastic week because we got to hear from a member of the Quorum of the Seventy! Elder Kopischke was his name! He taught us so much and we were very blessed to be taught by him! General Authorities are amazing men! He was way funny and he was able to teach us very well! I learned a lot! And I also got to see a bunch of missionaries I haven't seen in a long time! It was a good time! Half the mission went to Hattiesburg Mississippi to meet and be taught by Elder Kopischke! Good stuff! That was Thursday! http://www.lds.org/church/leader/erich-w-kopischke there is a link to more about the seventy I was able to meet!
     We didn't get to officially teach Bryan Young this week but we left him a Plan of Salvation Pamphlet for him to read and we should be meeting with him this coming Saturday to go over it! He feels like he needs to read a lot more of The Book of Mormon to be able to answer more of his questions.   Anyways, I hope it goes well!
     We should be having a baptism this coming Thursday, Joel Kozlowski! he will be baptized on the 29th of August! It will be way exciting! He has been taught ever since I came into the mission! He says he is definitely ready to get this done! We are way excited for him! We are also going to teach his kids that are over 8 years old and have them be baptized as well! There are like 5 kids that are over 8! It will be the first time for me to teach children! So I'm excited for that!
     Then we are going to start the stop smoking workshop with an in-active member of the ward! That will be good! Its always good to help people quit smoking! I believe that's all that really happened last week!
I'll end there! I love ya and miss ya! 
Love your son
Elder Kerr
P.S. I got the package from grandma Sharon! Tell her thank you for me! =)










No comments:

Post a Comment