Dear family,
I have sent out the memory card today! So it should make it there soon, in a couple days, I think! School is starting! It's crazy to me that in only like 3 years all 3 of us will be graduated! So onto my week.
Monday the 12th
Today was the start of a new transfer! It was a pretty good day! We were able to meet with Joel! Who is getting ready to be baptized! We had a good lesson on Baptism with him! Then we got fed by a recent convert Mark and Sandy! They fed us Lasagna! It was good!
Tuesday the 13th
Today was the transfer day! We went and said goodbyes to the people leaving our district! It was a sad time to see Elder Hosea go home! It's weird to think that I am becoming one of the older missionaries in the mission! Super weird! hahahaha. But I got to play some basketball with a bunch of missionaries which was a lot of fun.
Wednesday the 14th
Good old District Meeting today! We have 3 new missionaries in our district, Elders Kent and Palmeri, and Sister Booth!
Thursday the 15th
It was a slower day today not much happened!
Friday the 16th
Today was a pretty good day! We got like 4 lessons in and passed out 3 copies of the Book of Mormon! Hopefully, we can bring these guys closer to Christ and continue to teach them.
Saturday the 17th
Today we had an amazing lesson with a guy named, Bryan Young! He is cop. We had a lesson on the Restoration! I loved this lesson, it was so good! We actually found him tracting and have challenged him to read and pray! He was just so legit and is going to do exactly what we have asked him to do! Anyways, It went really well and it just made me happy all day today! I loved it so much! We are going to go see him again next Saturday! I'm super excited!
Sunday the 18th
Today I experienced a Tropical Depression for the first time! It's just under a Tropical Storm! And seeing what a Tropical Depression can do, I can't even imagine what a hurricane would be like! Crazy stuff! But it was a good Sunday!
Slower week but loved what we were able to do! The CHURCH IS TRUE
love
Elder Kerr
No comments:
Post a Comment