Dear family,
I'm glad that Megan had a good birthday and I'm glad that she got my card :)
Tell Ingela Congratulations! That's great! Anyways, onto my week.
Monday the 4th
We had our normal P-day usual stuff and had a good time of that! We went up to New Boston for a little bit and decided to go ahead and do exchanges! Elder Percival came down to Atlanta with me and Elder Sorenson stayed in New Boston with Elder Poole!! Elder Percival has a couple longboards so we went to the School across the street from our place and did some of that. I'm not too good really haha. We got fed by the Neilson's and had Chilli Cheese dogs. Elder Percival and I always get into some deep conversations when we're together. When we were talking there was some really creepy noise in the woods next to us so we ran home hahaha!
Tuesday the 5th
We have 2 lessons scheduled today. The first one is with Joe Brown who has been investigating for a while but is having a hard time giving up smoking. We decided to read The Book of Mormon with him. After that we went to see, Beth Harper, our main investigator and we had an amazing lesson on the Plan of Salvation with her. Everything just clicked! The Spirit was strong! I loved it! Everything just flowed. We asked her if she ever wondered where she came from. And she said "Well I don't know for sure but I believe that I was back there with God." It went so well. I loved the lesson. We also talked about General Conference and she seemed really interested in that.
Wednesday the 6th
End of our Exchange! We went back up to New Boston for District Meeting! It was a great meeting! Loved it! Went out to lunch at Taco Bell and then got a ride back by Brother Simmons. Not much else happened.
Thursday the 7th
Happy 18th birthday Megan! An Ipad mini?!!! I bet that is exciting!! I'm blank on this day. I can't seem to remember what happened haha sorry.
Friday the 8th
We tried to see quite a few people today but no luck at all. We were walking and went on and on but no luck. I got really tired today! No idea why but I did! Slow day.
Saturday the 9th
We decided to help out a member today big time! There's a member who has a hard time taking care of his yard so we got into our service clothes and cleaned up his yard. We raked up the leaves, mowed the lawn, threw away a lot of trash and reorganized it! It was good! He was very appreciative! He fed us a little dinner and we had a good time! :) And the yard looks good and we're not done yet hahaha. We also got a new investigator. Her name is Brooke. She is 13 years old and wants to be taught! So we are starting tomorrow. This will be the first time I have taught someone younger.
Sunday the 10th
Today at church one of the mission presidents councelors, President Bodley, spoke! He was a good speaker! Sunday's are always good but today was actually a really good Sunday. We were able to talk with a lot of people. We even had our new investigator, Brooke, come to church today! And we taught her after church. It was good! Then we went to Ward Council meeting and talked about some investigators. We had dinner at the Neilson's, smoked chicken and steak, it was really good! A great barbque! Then we went home and called it a night! :)
Thats my week.
Love you all!
Elder Kerr
On Sun, Mar 10, 2013
No comments:
Post a Comment