Dear family,
It has gotten cooler here too, the last couple of days have been way nice! In fact, it got pretty chilly on our bikes and that was way nice!!! We had a rough week again. I actually choked on some steak last Wednesday when we were out with some members. Another missionary had to perform the Heimlich on me so I ended up in the ER. And come to find out I have something called Eosinophilic Esophagitis. But the doctor said that I can heal from it. I will be using a handheld inhaler for 2 to 3 months and it should heal up and I won't have any more problems swallowing. We were able to get out and see some people and we got in to Lavell Whitty who is getting really close to baptism.
I'm glad to hear that Grandma is doing better. I've been a bit worried about her all week. I was also glad to hear that Ingela had a good endowment session. I will definitely go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple when I return! Me and Aaron want to go on a big temple trip when we get back home. I heard that Jackson will be getting a temple once they get one more stake. I love temples!
That is awesome for BYU and that is very surprising to hear that Utah State beat Utah! Utah State seems to get better every year. Speaking of college football, the college here in Monroe, ULM (The University of Louisiana of Monroe) beat the 10th ranked team in the nation, Arkansas! So people are going nuts here. ULM is a small university like Weber State, so it's pretty awesome that they did that! And I'm looking forward to the package and the BYU shirt!!
My companion taught me how to make Shepherds Pie this week. Have you heard of that? It's pretty good. This is the last week of the transfer so either Elder Crockett or I will be leaving next week on the 18th. It most likely will be Elder Crockett and I will be training, I bet. Well I'll end for now. I love you and I hope all is well with you guys. The Presidents wife should have called the house and left a message about me. She will need some insurance information.
Love your son
Elder Kerr
Elder Kerr
Sorry to hear about that episode with the steak. I hope it wasn't too terrifying. You'll get better swiftly.
ReplyDelete