So this whole week was not the best for doing the work. Monday was P-Day. Tuesday, I had my first leadership training it's a meeting directed toward District Leaders and I got to see my trainer Elder Blomquist that day. The first time I've seen him in around 3 or so months. It was good to see that guy, I do miss serving with him at times. We tried a bunch of people after that but only got in with one person. Wednesday, we had our district meeting which instead the Zone Leaders taught this week. We were instructed on how to use our time wisely and basically reminded everyone of the chain of command. Which means anyone under District Leaders should be asking District Leaders instead of going straight to the President or Zone Leaders. The President wants us to be better about making decisions. We tried to go on exchanges this day with the Zone Leaders as well but it didn't work out because we needed to help fill sand bags. We spent the rest of the day filling sand bags. Thursday, it rained all day and it was recommended we stay inside. It rained and rained and rained, it finally slowed down around the end of the day and the Hurricane went around us for the most part. So there was no flooding. Then Friday, Saturday and Sunday Elder Crockett was sick and I found a bump on the back of my neck that's been giving me a headache and causing my neck to be sore when I turn my head. President Pena who is also a doctor looked at it and told me what he thought it was and what I should do so hopefully that will take care of it.
Wow, what a change in the Bishopric!! So now I will be coming home to a new Bishop and a new Stake President!! Thats intense! I didn't see that coming at all. Bishop Mendicino did a fantastic job! He is a great man and has been a big help for me throughout my life. Congratulations to Bishop Heslop, Ray Corry and Myan Burton. Thats awesome for them!!
I hope Grandma Ivy gets better. Send her my love, please. I'm glad that she seems to be recovering just fine thats a good sign. Hopefully, she can get out of the ICU soon. I have been in that place here on my mission and it's a place that scares me. I went to the ICU in Meridian to give a blessing once and a family came out just crying so that place kinda freaks me out now.
That is awesome that Hillcrest got turf in there stadium now. That makes it that much nicer of a field. I already think that Hillcrest's Football stadium is one of the nicest in the state because it's a bowl, not just a field with bleachers. That's way awesome that they got a new soccer field! How does that look? I can't wait to see these fields. Have Megan take pictures of them and send them to me.
I sent Brendon a letter, I hope he got it. I think he gave me the actual MTC address instead of his specific address and box number but he should get it. I hope. Love ya!
Elder Kerr
P.S. I heard about the BYU game that is very exciting!!! And thanks for the new BYU shirt I can't wait to get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment